- Update on Ebola scare…
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
All posts tagged "wildlife services"
GUEST OPINION: Wildlife Services outdated
By Earle Layser For all who value wildlife: Thank you reporter Jake Nichols for “Coyote Ugly.” He nailed it. Wildlife Services (WS), a rogue agency, operates in secrecy, with little or no transparency, at the bidding of the agricultural and grazing industry....
- Posted March 26, 2013
COYOTE UGLY: Wyoming’s legacy of brutality
Part 2 in a series: Wildlife Services was known as Animal Damage Control from 1895 to 1997. Its primary statutory authorities now stem mainly from the 1931 Animal Damage Control Act. In 1995, President Clinton moved the...
- Posted March 19, 2013
TRAPPED! In the shadows of wildlife management
PART 1: First in a two-part series. Next week, find out what Wildlife Services’ investigation turned up and learn more about Wyoming’s obsession with hating the coyote. Caught! Late last year, Wyoming trapper Jamie Olson, from Douglas,...
- Posted March 12, 2013