- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
All posts tagged "Village Cafe"
FEED ME!: Vill has new best breakfast
No longer do I, when I find myself hungry in Teton Village, bemoan the forced relocation of the Village Cafe and necessary menu changes. The breakfasts served up at Terra Cafe, inside the swanky green-doesn’t-equal-mean Hotel Terra,...
- Posted March 12, 2014
Village Café likely looking for new digs
TETON VILLAGE, WYO – The Village Café in Teton Village might have just wrapped up its last ski season serving breakfast to skiers and pizzas to local condo dwellers. VC is being threatened by a renovation project that...
- Posted April 5, 2013
Early eats in Teton Village
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-It seems that everyone has their own après plan of action for food and drinks after the lifts close, but what if you need a little something to get your energy going before you hit...
- Posted January 9, 2013