- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
All posts tagged "Village Cafe"
FEED ME!: Vill has new best breakfast
No longer do I, when I find myself hungry in Teton Village, bemoan the forced relocation of the Village Cafe and necessary menu changes. The breakfasts served up at Terra Cafe, inside the swanky green-doesn’t-equal-mean Hotel Terra,...
- Posted March 12, 2014
Village Café likely looking for new digs
TETON VILLAGE, WYO - The Village Café in Teton Village might have just wrapped up its last ski season serving breakfast to skiers and pizzas to local condo dwellers. VC is being threatened by a renovation project that...
- Posted April 5, 2013
Early eats in Teton Village
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-It seems that everyone has their own après plan of action for food and drinks after the lifts close, but what if you need a little something to get your energy going before you hit...
- Posted January 9, 2013