- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
All posts tagged "Village Cafe"
FEED ME!: Vill has new best breakfast
No longer do I, when I find myself hungry in Teton Village, bemoan the forced relocation of the Village Cafe and necessary menu changes. The breakfasts served up at Terra Cafe, inside the swanky green-doesn’t-equal-mean Hotel Terra,...
- Posted March 12, 2014
Village Café likely looking for new digs
TETON VILLAGE, WYO – The Village Café in Teton Village might have just wrapped up its last ski season serving breakfast to skiers and pizzas to local condo dwellers. VC is being threatened by a renovation project that...
- Posted April 5, 2013
Early eats in Teton Village
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-It seems that everyone has their own après plan of action for food and drinks after the lifts close, but what if you need a little something to get your energy going before you hit...
- Posted January 9, 2013