- FEATURE: Taking Shots, Vaccine debate spikes the Tetons
- CULTURE FRONT: Jackson creative reinvents herself
- GET OUT: Are we skiing or dating?
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: March Radness at the Vill
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: House of Cards our Citizen Kane
- PLANET Picks: March 4-10
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of March 4, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
All posts tagged "Village Cafe"
FEED ME!: Vill has new best breakfast
No longer do I, when I find myself hungry in Teton Village, bemoan the forced relocation of the Village Cafe and necessary menu changes. The breakfasts served up at Terra Cafe, inside the swanky green-doesn’t-equal-mean Hotel Terra,...
- Posted March 12, 2014
Village Café likely looking for new digs
TETON VILLAGE, WYO – The Village Café in Teton Village might have just wrapped up its last ski season serving breakfast to skiers and pizzas to local condo dwellers. VC is being threatened by a renovation project that...
- Posted April 5, 2013
Early eats in Teton Village
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-It seems that everyone has their own après plan of action for food and drinks after the lifts close, but what if you need a little something to get your energy going before you hit...
- Posted January 9, 2013