- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
All posts tagged "Trap Bar"
MUSIC BOX: Over 30 years of getting Trapped
JACKSON, WYO – Hooligans co-founders Tom Garnsey and Rich Robiscoe have been playing après-ski shows at Grand Targhee since 1983, when the old Trap Bar was in the basement. In their early twenties at the time, Garnsey...
- Posted April 15, 2014
MUSIC BOX: Blues, funk, and psychobilly folk grass
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Billygoats bring gritty folk-grass to Silver Dollar. The Payette River area north of Boise is raw, rugged and at times, its currents unpredictable. The same can be said for the progressive psychobilly folk-grass...
- Posted December 17, 2013
MUSIC BOX: Dirt Road refuses to get paved
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – For every 40 or so bands that have some version of an online presence, there exists a musical project that flies completely under the radar to audiences outside of their home zip code....
- Posted December 10, 2013