- FEATURE: Taking Shots, Vaccine debate spikes the Tetons
- CULTURE FRONT: Jackson creative reinvents herself
- GET OUT: Are we skiing or dating?
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: March Radness at the Vill
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: House of Cards our Citizen Kane
- PLANET Picks: March 4-10
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of March 4, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
All posts tagged "Town Square"
THIS WEEK APRIL 16 – 22
JACKSON, WYO – WEDNESDAY 4.16 Relationship action Actors and directors are invited to attend this workshop to receive feedback on scenes or monologues and discuss the relationship between actor and director. Actor/Director Workshop, 6:30 to 9 p.m....
- Posted April 15, 2014
THIS WEEK January 29 – February 4, 2014
JACKSON, WYO – WEDNESDAY 1.29 Wine for water Enjoy an evening of award-winning wines accompanied by a selection of Warbirds’ appetizers. The silent auction will offer wines at prices that fit all budgets in support of Friends...
- Posted January 28, 2014
THIS WEEK: December 12-17, 2013
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – THURSDAY 12.12 Cocktails and creatives Bring your friends and sip on one of The Rose’s amazing drinks while you peruse the holiday gifts including jewelry, clothing, ceramics and art from 12 local artisans....
- Posted December 10, 2013