- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
All posts tagged "teton village events"
CLASSICAL NOTES: Violin virtuoso, fantasy and Fantasia
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – This week Grand Teton Music Festival begins its third week of the summer season’s seven-week residency. Thursday’s Chamber Music concert is a feast of delicious virtuoso delights. Duo for Violin and Cello, op....
- Posted July 17, 2014