- FEATURE: Fish out of Water
- GUEST OPINION: Playing Safe
- MUSIC BOX: Potter Plunges into Pop
- GET OUT: Wimpy Triumph
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Pilsner, Pickups and Potato Chips
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
All posts tagged "teton village events"
CLASSICAL NOTES: Violin virtuoso, fantasy and Fantasia
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – This week Grand Teton Music Festival begins its third week of the summer season’s seven-week residency. Thursday’s Chamber Music concert is a feast of delicious virtuoso delights. Duo for Violin and Cello, op....
- Posted July 17, 2014