- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
All posts tagged "Tayloe Piggott Gallery"
CULTURE FRONT: A world of words at Tayloe Piggott
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – When you step inside Tayloe Piggott Gallery, be prepared to enter two distinct yet related conversations. The concurrent shows, “Mari Andrews: Gravitational Pull” and “Paronomasia” (both hanging through February 7, 2015), invite...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Culture Front 5.14.14
JACKSON, WYO – Drawn to an inward gaze There’s a lot of tip-toeing, prowling, and foraging in Kaidi Dunstan’s current exhibit, “Notions and Happenstance,” on display through June 21 at Tayloe Piggott Gallery. I loved this show...
- Posted May 13, 2014
This Week May 7 to 13
JACKSON, WYO – THURSDAY 5.8 Dunstan, Diaz and dance Tayloe Piggott Gallery is pleased to present Kaidi Dunstan “Notions and Happenstance” and Raul Diaz “Por Mar, by sea or by boat”. In support of Dancers’ Workshop...
- Posted May 6, 2014