- FEATURE: Fish out of Water
- GUEST OPINION: Playing Safe
- MUSIC BOX: Potter Plunges into Pop
- GET OUT: Wimpy Triumph
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Pilsner, Pickups and Potato Chips
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
All posts tagged "taxes"
GUEST OPINION: Ante Up
To create the Jackson Hole we want, we have to put our chips on the table. Jackson, WY – Halfway up the boot pack on Mt. Glory for a dawn patrol lap with two good friends, I...
- Posted December 22, 2015
GUEST OPINION: Tax Fear Fallacy
If citizens contribute a little more to the pot, community needs will be met across the board. “In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” – Ben Franklin What level of...
- Posted December 15, 2015
This Week’s PLANET Picks
When in doubt, look up An artist’s work often reflects the complexion of his environs. Different surroundings, people, and energy all have a way of seeping into the creative process. When photographer Bailey Russel moved from Seattle...
- Posted April 7, 2015
The 1% pay 38% of the taxes: http://ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html That means the 99% pay 62% of taxes. Maybe the 99% should start paying their fair share?
- Posted October 17, 2011