- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
All posts tagged "taxes"
This Week’s PLANET Picks
When in doubt, look up An artist’s work often reflects the complexion of his environs. Different surroundings, people, and energy all have a way of seeping into the creative process. When photographer Bailey Russel moved from Seattle...
- Posted April 7, 2015
The 1% pay 38% of the taxes: http://ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html That means the 99% pay 62% of taxes. Maybe the 99% should start paying their fair share?
- Posted October 17, 2011