- GET OUT: Picnic pleasures
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dogs over democracy?
- THE BUZZ: Homestead Act II
- FEATURE: Craighead’s Water World
- THE BUZZ II: The Beautiful struggle
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Time and spaces
- MUSIC BOX: Finest tunes
- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
All posts tagged "taxes"
This Week’s PLANET Picks
When in doubt, look up An artist’s work often reflects the complexion of his environs. Different surroundings, people, and energy all have a way of seeping into the creative process. When photographer Bailey Russel moved from Seattle...
- Posted April 7, 2015
The 1% pay 38% of the taxes: http://ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html That means the 99% pay 62% of taxes. Maybe the 99% should start paying their fair share?
- Posted October 17, 2011