- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
All posts tagged "Suzanne Morlock"
CULTURE FRONT: When art meets illness meets land
JACKSON, WYO – How does the metaphoric landscape of personal life inform our experience of a geographic landscape? This is a central question in a recent installation by Suzanne Morlock on display at the Nicolaysen Museum in...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Knitting in the periphery
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-The Knitting Project currently on display throughout Jackson until the end of winter, evolved from very specific aspirations. The first of which was to bring awareness to the elderly community of Jackson through the...
- Posted January 16, 2013
Debris of Society
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-On a bitterly cold morning, traveling on hard-packed, snow-covered roads, I drove south down Fall Creek to visit artist Suzanne Morlock at her home studio in Wilson, to discuss the eventful year that now sees...
- Posted December 1, 2010