- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
- Human remains in Cache Creek identified
- From buses to bomb shelters
- MUSIC BOX: Crying ‘Tennessee Tears’ in Jackson Hole
- A bright light goes dim
All posts tagged "SPET"
SPET proposals: penny saved, penny earned
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Each year about $10 million dollars is collected from the sixth penny on Teton County’s 6 percent sales tax. The Specific Purpose Excise Tax uses that money to fund voter-approved projects. A simple...
- Posted August 13, 2014
PROPS & DISSES: 3.5.14
JACKSON, WYO – SPIT SPET SPAT – DISS This is the SPET cycle that all capital projects to be included on the August 19 ballot will be hogged by the town and county. The result is a...
- Posted March 4, 2014