- FEATURE: POINT OF ORDER, General feelings on the session so far
- FEED ME: Hatch has a catch or two
- ART FEATURE: Reviving bygone beauty
- GUEST OPINION: Support bill to embrace science standards
- MOMIX: A dance of illusion
- GET OUT: Bar BC excursion a blast from the past
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: Ugly Valley Boys make beautiful music
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
All posts tagged "SPET"
SPET proposals: penny saved, penny earned
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Each year about $10 million dollars is collected from the sixth penny on Teton County’s 6 percent sales tax. The Specific Purpose Excise Tax uses that money to fund voter-approved projects. A simple...
- Posted August 13, 2014
PROPS & DISSES: 3.5.14
JACKSON, WYO – SPIT SPET SPAT – DISS This is the SPET cycle that all capital projects to be included on the August 19 ballot will be hogged by the town and county. The result is a...
- Posted March 4, 2014