- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
All posts tagged "SPET"
SPET proposals: penny saved, penny earned
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Each year about $10 million dollars is collected from the sixth penny on Teton County’s 6 percent sales tax. The Specific Purpose Excise Tax uses that money to fund voter-approved projects. A simple...
- Posted August 13, 2014
PROPS & DISSES: 3.5.14
JACKSON, WYO – SPIT SPET SPAT – DISS This is the SPET cycle that all capital projects to be included on the August 19 ballot will be hogged by the town and county. The result is a...
- Posted March 4, 2014