- Fire in park kills one
- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
All posts tagged "SPET"
SPET proposals: penny saved, penny earned
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Each year about $10 million dollars is collected from the sixth penny on Teton County’s 6 percent sales tax. The Specific Purpose Excise Tax uses that money to fund voter-approved projects. A simple...
- Posted August 13, 2014
PROPS & DISSES: 3.5.14
JACKSON, WYO – SPIT SPET SPAT – DISS This is the SPET cycle that all capital projects to be included on the August 19 ballot will be hogged by the town and county. The result is a...
- Posted March 4, 2014