- COSMIC CAFE: No. 1 Sweetie
- MUSIC BOX: Bright Lights and Sounds
- GET OUT: Adventures on the Mend
- THE BUZZ: Budgeting in a Bust Cycle
- FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
All posts tagged "sneaky pete and the secret weapons"
MUSIC BOX: Sneaky Pete & Secret Weapons debut album
Jackson Hoe, Wyoming – The lead track, “Forgotten Lullabies,” from Sneaky Pete and The Secret Weapons’s debut studio album, Breakfast, opens with a deeply grooving funk melody akin to a Robert Walter’s 20th Congress cut. Amplified by...
- Posted December 16, 2014
Music Box: Live music rules for Independence
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – No matter where you decide to spend your Fourth of July, there’s likely to be a live music option within striking distance via foot or bicycle. Here are some of my favorite options....
- Posted July 2, 2014
N’awlins flavor, country sensibility at 2014 JacksonHoleLive
Summertime…and the livin’ is easy, at least in Jackson Hole. JacksonHoleLive, the anticipated free, all-ages concert series held at Snow King Ball Field, recently announced its 2014 lineup. Did we mention it’s free?? Here’s a quick list. Organizers...
- Posted May 30, 2014