- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
All posts tagged "snake river"
PROPS & DISSES: 4.16.14
JACKSON, WYO – Ban bullets at Swinging Bridge PROPS Bridger-Teton Forest officials are toying with the idea of banning the discharge of firearms in the Swinging Bridge area. It’s a smart move that should help cut down...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Game & Fish bans motorboats on Snake
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – After taking public comment from more than 75 speakers at this morning’s meeting held at the Virginian, Wyoming Game & Fish opted to ban motors from Grand Teton National Park to Sheep Gulch,...
- Posted September 23, 2013
A plan without a paddle: Park, Forest plan for Snake River use doesn’t include paddlers.
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Normally, it is the proposed changes of a management plan that draw the comments and outrage. However, the new river management plans for the Snake River and its headwater tributaries released by Bridger-Teton...
- Posted June 25, 2013
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR 6.5.13
Keep the Snake motor free During the past 55 years, we have been privileged to float all sections of the Snake River, privately as well as a river outfitter. We are passionate about our commitment to maintain the...
- Posted June 4, 2013