- Preserving Yellowstone
- CULTURE FRONT: Winter art season takes flight
- GET OUT: Desert dose before the snow
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Casualties of Ambition
- PROPS & DISSES
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Chisler 348 death causes outrage
- MUSIC BOX: Days of digital free ride may be over
- THIS WEEK: Nov. 19-25
- Models of Diplomacy
All posts tagged "Shades Café"
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Moving on from muffins
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Many in Jackson are lamenting the closing of Shades Café and the loss of menu staples such as Eggs Tomavo, delicious homemade soups and robust salads. Also gone will be the generous support...
- Posted December 30, 2013