- THE BUZZ: Tenement Tenting
- MUSIC BOX: Wyoming Songwriters Highjacked
- GET OUT: Icy Heat
- GUEST OPINION: Build it for Piper
- THE FOODIE FILES: Taste the Wild Side
- FEATURE: Turning Away from the Ledge
- Grizzly End for 399’s Cub
- Tapia’s Death No Longer Classified Suspicious
- FEATURE: Summer of Jams
- THE BUZZ 2: Priority Pass
All posts tagged "Shades Café"
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Moving on from muffins
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Many in Jackson are lamenting the closing of Shades Café and the loss of menu staples such as Eggs Tomavo, delicious homemade soups and robust salads. Also gone will be the generous support...
- Posted December 30, 2013