- COSMIC CAFE: No. 1 Sweetie
- MUSIC BOX: Bright Lights and Sounds
- GET OUT: Adventures on the Mend
- THE BUZZ: Budgeting in a Bust Cycle
- FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
All posts tagged "Shades Café"
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Moving on from muffins
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Many in Jackson are lamenting the closing of Shades Café and the loss of menu staples such as Eggs Tomavo, delicious homemade soups and robust salads. Also gone will be the generous support...
- Posted December 30, 2013