- FEATURE: POINT OF ORDER, General feelings on the session so far
- FEED ME: Hatch has a catch or two
- ART FEATURE: Reviving bygone beauty
- GUEST OPINION: Support bill to embrace science standards
- MOMIX: A dance of illusion
- GET OUT: Bar BC excursion a blast from the past
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: Ugly Valley Boys make beautiful music
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
All posts tagged "Rendezvous Bistro"
FEED ME: Choosing the last supper
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – It’s a question that sometimes comes up as a hypothetical: if you could plan it, what would be your last meal? Yes, I’m being slightly overdramatic here, but with several months of chemo...
- Posted January 13, 2015
FEED ME!: Bistro: See ya later, gator
JACKSON, WYO – It’s been a full two months since I’ve written about a restaurant run by Fine Dining. Also, Fine Dining’s flagship, Rendezvous Bistro, currently has Cajun Fried Alligator ($11) on its menu. Not that I...
- Posted January 28, 2014