- FEATURE: POINT OF ORDER, General feelings on the session so far
- FEED ME: Hatch has a catch or two
- ART FEATURE: Reviving bygone beauty
- GUEST OPINION: Support bill to embrace science standards
- MOMIX: A dance of illusion
- GET OUT: Bar BC excursion a blast from the past
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: Ugly Valley Boys make beautiful music
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
All posts tagged "redneck"
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Resolved to drink more
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Susie, my Healthy Being Juice girl, stopped by last night. “I have my New Year’s resolution made!” she exclaimed. “I can’t wait to hear,” I said, showing the animated excitement of a snail...
- Posted December 31, 2014
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Whiskeybeer Report
It’s time for the Whiskeybeer Fund’s annual Real Estate Ad Report. Whiskeybeer is the Hog Island equivalent of The Brandywine Fund, but unlike Foster Friess and his multitude of expensive associates, Whiskeybeer has just one manager: me....
- Posted April 2, 2013
REDNECK: Invested emotions
After a hard morning of clicking through TV channels, I was faint from lack of nourishment. I had given up eating broccoli for Lent so I decided on a tray of Schwan’s cream cheese stuffed jalapeño poppers...
- Posted February 19, 2013