- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
All posts tagged "public art"
Culture Front: Public spaces fashioned for the people
Jackson Hole, WYO – “Placemaking” is a bit of a buzzword in the arts. Sometimes associated with Richard Florida’s 2004 powerhouse book, The Rise of the Creative Class, placemaking is a movement that begun in the 1970s...
- Posted May 27, 2014