- FEATURE: Taking Shots, Vaccine debate spikes the Tetons
- CULTURE FRONT: Jackson creative reinvents herself
- GET OUT: Are we skiing or dating?
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: March Radness at the Vill
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: House of Cards our Citizen Kane
- PLANET Picks: March 4-10
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of March 4, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
All posts tagged "public art"
CULTURE FRONT: ‘Banjostand’ to exude temporary tunes
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – It’s true that anywhere you turn here in the great “Montropolis” of Jackson Hole you can hit an artist with a snowball. Just as legit is how many places in the country...
- Posted September 24, 2014
Culture Front: Public spaces fashioned for the people
Jackson Hole, WYO – “Placemaking” is a bit of a buzzword in the arts. Sometimes associated with Richard Florida’s 2004 powerhouse book, The Rise of the Creative Class, placemaking is a movement that begun in the 1970s...
- Posted May 27, 2014