- FEATURE: Voices of Choice
- THE FOODIE FILES: Spring in a Bowl
- GUEST OPINION: A Big Win for Wolverines
- THEM ON US
- THE BUZZ: Nest Contention
- MUSIC BOX: Double Dub and Keyed-up Piano
- IMBIBE: Dramatic Alto Adige
- CREATIVE PEAKS: In-house and Homemade
- GET OUT: Utah State of Mind
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Swashbuckler
All posts tagged "persephone"
A fleeting taste of Lebanon comes to Jackson Hole. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – This past weekend local architect Nona Yehia stepped out of her home kitchen to deliver an extravagant Lebanese spread at Lemons and Parsley, a...
- Posted July 30, 2014
FAIR TRADE: Coffee locals brace for battle from Seattle
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – When Stefan Grainda set up shop three years ago just east of the Town Square, the coffee market already was becoming a bit crowded. By the time he looked to move JH Roasters...
- Posted September 10, 2013
FEED ME! Persephone is perfection
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – I don’t speak French but I’m fairly certain “Croque Madame” means “the most kick-ass breakfast ever,” at least when it’s made by Persephone Bakery Boulangerie & Café ($8). Start with a thick slice of...
- Posted August 20, 2013