- MUSIC BOX: Bright Lights and Sounds
- GET OUT: Adventures on the Mend
- THE BUZZ: Budgeting in a Bust Cycle
- FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
- THE FOODIE FILES: Cooking Class Panache
All posts tagged "persephone"
A fleeting taste of Lebanon comes to Jackson Hole. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – This past weekend local architect Nona Yehia stepped out of her home kitchen to deliver an extravagant Lebanese spread at Lemons and Parsley, a...
- Posted July 30, 2014
FAIR TRADE: Coffee locals brace for battle from Seattle
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – When Stefan Grainda set up shop three years ago just east of the Town Square, the coffee market already was becoming a bit crowded. By the time he looked to move JH Roasters...
- Posted September 10, 2013
FEED ME! Persephone is perfection
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – I don’t speak French but I’m fairly certain “Croque Madame” means “the most kick-ass breakfast ever,” at least when it’s made by Persephone Bakery Boulangerie & Café ($8). Start with a thick slice of...
- Posted August 20, 2013