- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
- MOVE: Big Apple ballet
- GET OUT: Mud, snakes and slides
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- FEATURE: Amazing Adaption
- Pete Muldoon announces candidacy for commissioner
- FEATURE: Evolutionary Cycle
- MUSIC BOX: Women rule Targhee Fest
All posts tagged "persephone"
A fleeting taste of Lebanon comes to Jackson Hole. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – This past weekend local architect Nona Yehia stepped out of her home kitchen to deliver an extravagant Lebanese spread at Lemons and Parsley, a...
- Posted July 30, 2014
FAIR TRADE: Coffee locals brace for battle from Seattle
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – When Stefan Grainda set up shop three years ago just east of the Town Square, the coffee market already was becoming a bit crowded. By the time he looked to move JH Roasters...
- Posted September 10, 2013
FEED ME! Persephone is perfection
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – I don’t speak French but I’m fairly certain “Croque Madame” means “the most kick-ass breakfast ever,” at least when it’s made by Persephone Bakery Boulangerie & Café ($8). Start with a thick slice of...
- Posted August 20, 2013