- Preserving Yellowstone
- CULTURE FRONT: Winter art season takes flight
- GET OUT: Desert dose before the snow
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Casualties of Ambition
- PROPS & DISSES
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Chisler 348 death causes outrage
- MUSIC BOX: Days of digital free ride may be over
- THIS WEEK: Nov. 19-25
- Models of Diplomacy
All posts tagged "persephone"
A fleeting taste of Lebanon comes to Jackson Hole. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – This past weekend local architect Nona Yehia stepped out of her home kitchen to deliver an extravagant Lebanese spread at Lemons and Parsley, a...
- Posted July 30, 2014
FAIR TRADE: Coffee locals brace for battle from Seattle
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – When Stefan Grainda set up shop three years ago just east of the Town Square, the coffee market already was becoming a bit crowded. By the time he looked to move JH Roasters...
- Posted September 10, 2013
FEED ME! Persephone is perfection
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – I don’t speak French but I’m fairly certain “Croque Madame” means “the most kick-ass breakfast ever,” at least when it’s made by Persephone Bakery Boulangerie & Café ($8). Start with a thick slice of...
- Posted August 20, 2013