- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
- GET OUT: Escaping the chilly for Chile
- MUSIC BOX: Dirty Birds late night at The Trap
- FEED ME: E.leaven does not go to 11
- PROPS & DISSES
- This Week’s PLANET Picks
- TONIGHT: SHREDx rips The Rose
- FEATURE STORY: www.PayUpWyo.com
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: 50 Shades of Grey: The drunken review
- GET OUT: Fish out of season
All posts tagged "off square theatre company"
PROPS & DISSES: 1.22.14
JACKSON, WYO – Good at the first drop PROPS I sat down for a late breakfast at Nora’s last weekend. It was, like, one in the afternoon. I don’t mention this as testament to my customary Saturday...
- Posted January 21, 2014
HIGH ART: Eternal stain elevates ‘Crime’
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Dostoyevsky’s writing does not necessarily conjure butterflies in my stomach when imagining it on stage. But I was fascinated, captivated and am still deconstructing moments from Off Square Theatre Company’s recent production of...
- Posted May 21, 2013