- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
All posts tagged "Nona Yehia"
New McDonald’s farm
An indoor greenhouse grows up in cold country and will grow more than food. Jackson, Wyoming – Like practically all things futuristic, someone had the idea way back before we put a man on the...
- Posted September 10, 2014
A fleeting taste of Lebanon comes to Jackson Hole. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – This past weekend local architect Nona Yehia stepped out of her home kitchen to deliver an extravagant Lebanese spread at Lemons and Parsley, a...
- Posted July 30, 2014
THIS WEEK 1.30.13
Wednesday Happy hour for homes Join Habitat for a happy hour supporting DIGS (Dedicated Individuals Giving and Serving). The group raises funds, increases awareness and recruits volunteers for Habitat. Habitat DIGS, 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, at...
- Posted January 30, 2013