- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
All posts tagged "natural health"
NATURAL MEDICINE with Dr. Monique
Taking it one resolution at a time Jackson Hole, Wyoming – As a naturopathic physician, I talk every day to people who want to improve their diet and health, but don’t know where to start. And they’re...
- Posted December 2, 2014
Natural Medicine with Dr. Monique
Part 2: Banishing toxins from within A good definition of detoxification is the removal of toxic substances from the body. My last column described how to avoid ingesting many everyday toxins, but today we’re going...
- Posted September 17, 2014
NATURAL MEDICINE WITH DR. MONIQUE: Virtues of good bacteria
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Western medicine discovered probiotic function in North Africa during World War II. Doctors noticed that the Arabs seemed immune to the dysentery that was ravaging their troops. They found that at the first...
- Posted July 9, 2014