- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
- FEATURE: The Center of the Universe
- GUEST OPINION: Five times the feces?
- GET OUT: Ode to Delta
- MUSIC BOX: Euphoria meets Canyon
- THE BUZZ: The Faces of Blair
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trumped up comedy
- MUSIC BOX: Heroes can’t stand still
All posts tagged "natural health"
NATURAL MEDICINE: A natural approach to seasonal sneezes
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Spring is fast approaching and along with it comes seasonal allergies. Millions of Americans suffer from seasonal allergies, especially when the pollen counts rise. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention,...
- Posted March 31, 2015
NATURAL MEDICINE with Dr. Monique
Taking it one resolution at a time Jackson Hole, Wyoming – As a naturopathic physician, I talk every day to people who want to improve their diet and health, but don’t know where to start. And they’re...
- Posted December 2, 2014
Natural Medicine with Dr. Monique
Part 2: Banishing toxins from within A good definition of detoxification is the removal of toxic substances from the body. My last column described how to avoid ingesting many everyday toxins, but today we’re going...
- Posted September 17, 2014
NATURAL MEDICINE WITH DR. MONIQUE: Virtues of good bacteria
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Western medicine discovered probiotic function in North Africa during World War II. Doctors noticed that the Arabs seemed immune to the dysentery that was ravaging their troops. They found that at the first...
- Posted July 9, 2014