- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
All posts tagged "music on main"
MUSIC BOX: Summer music scene red hot
By my acute calculations, the climax of summer music offerings is this week. Get it while it’s hot! Targhee Bluegrass celebrates No. 27 Jackson Hole, Wyoming – If you’re not juiced for this year’s Targhee Bluegrass Festival...
- Posted August 6, 2014
MUSIC BOX: Get Reckless in the Commons
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Despite the Braun brothers being born in Idaho and having founded the band Reckless Kelly in Bend, Oregon, before moving to Austin in 1997, they more or less define the “Texas country” tag....
- Posted July 30, 2014
Music Box: Roadkill Ghosts haunt Tavern
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – From Bonnaroo to Lollapalooza, Florida’s Roadkill Ghost Choir is making a stop between...
- Posted July 8, 2014
‘Music on Main’ summer lineup set
The summer lineup for Music on Main has just been announced and, judging from the diversity, the 2013 summer concert season over the hill should be the most eclectic ever. The Teton Valley Foundation (TVF) is steering...
- Posted March 22, 2013