- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
All posts tagged "music on main"
MUSIC BOX: Summer music scene red hot
By my acute calculations, the climax of summer music offerings is this week. Get it while it’s hot! Targhee Bluegrass celebrates No. 27 Jackson Hole, Wyoming – If you’re not juiced for this year’s Targhee Bluegrass Festival...
- Posted August 6, 2014
MUSIC BOX: Get Reckless in the Commons
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Despite the Braun brothers being born in Idaho and having founded the band Reckless Kelly in Bend, Oregon, before moving to Austin in 1997, they more or less define the “Texas country” tag....
- Posted July 30, 2014
Music Box: Roadkill Ghosts haunt Tavern
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – From Bonnaroo to Lollapalooza, Florida’s Roadkill Ghost Choir is making a stop between...
- Posted July 8, 2014
‘Music on Main’ summer lineup set
The summer lineup for Music on Main has just been announced and, judging from the diversity, the 2013 summer concert season over the hill should be the most eclectic ever. The Teton Valley Foundation (TVF) is steering...
- Posted March 22, 2013