- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
All posts tagged "music on main"
MUSIC BOX: Summer music scene red hot
By my acute calculations, the climax of summer music offerings is this week. Get it while it’s hot! Targhee Bluegrass celebrates No. 27 Jackson Hole, Wyoming – If you’re not juiced for this year’s Targhee Bluegrass Festival...
- Posted August 6, 2014
MUSIC BOX: Get Reckless in the Commons
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Despite the Braun brothers being born in Idaho and having founded the band Reckless Kelly in Bend, Oregon, before moving to Austin in 1997, they more or less define the “Texas country” tag....
- Posted July 30, 2014
Music Box: Roadkill Ghosts haunt Tavern
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – From Bonnaroo to Lollapalooza, Florida’s Roadkill Ghost Choir is making a stop between...
- Posted July 8, 2014
‘Music on Main’ summer lineup set
The summer lineup for Music on Main has just been announced and, judging from the diversity, the 2013 summer concert season over the hill should be the most eclectic ever. The Teton Valley Foundation (TVF) is steering...
- Posted March 22, 2013