- THE BUZZ: Tenement Tenting
- MUSIC BOX: Wyoming Songwriters Highjacked
- GET OUT: Icy Heat
- GUEST OPINION: Build it for Piper
- THE FOODIE FILES: Taste the Wild Side
- FEATURE: Turning Away from the Ledge
- Grizzly End for 399’s Cub
- Tapia’s Death No Longer Classified Suspicious
- FEATURE: Summer of Jams
- THE BUZZ 2: Priority Pass
All posts tagged "Mike Tierney"
FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
Can artists going against the Western grain make it in Jackson Hole? JACKSON HOLE, WY – In 2014, art collector Matt Swanson commissioned Jason Borbay to create a Jackson-inspired canvas. To capture the energy, he insisted that Borbay...
- Posted February 9, 2016
THIS WEEK: APRIL 2 – 8
JACKSON, WYO – WEDNESDAY 4.2 Tierney’s take on the rose Set your eyes on a new series of work by Mike Tierney inspired by the beauty of the rose and the mountains. Get a Tierney original for...
- Posted April 1, 2014
HIGH ART: Spray paint sensibility at The Rose
JACKSON, WYO – Mike Tierney came to Jackson 17 years ago with one mission in mind – make art for Igneous ski factory. It was the perfect place to merge his creative energy with his love for...
- Posted March 4, 2014