- COSMIC CAFE: No. 1 Sweetie
- MUSIC BOX: Bright Lights and Sounds
- GET OUT: Adventures on the Mend
- THE BUZZ: Budgeting in a Bust Cycle
- FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
All posts tagged "Mike Tierney"
FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
Can artists going against the Western grain make it in Jackson Hole? JACKSON HOLE, WY – In 2014, art collector Matt Swanson commissioned Jason Borbay to create a Jackson-inspired canvas. To capture the energy, he insisted that Borbay...
- Posted February 9, 2016
THIS WEEK: APRIL 2 – 8
JACKSON, WYO – WEDNESDAY 4.2 Tierney’s take on the rose Set your eyes on a new series of work by Mike Tierney inspired by the beauty of the rose and the mountains. Get a Tierney original for...
- Posted April 1, 2014
HIGH ART: Spray paint sensibility at The Rose
JACKSON, WYO – Mike Tierney came to Jackson 17 years ago with one mission in mind – make art for Igneous ski factory. It was the perfect place to merge his creative energy with his love for...
- Posted March 4, 2014