- FEATURE: Voices of Choice
- THE FOODIE FILES: Spring in a Bowl
- GUEST OPINION: A Big Win for Wolverines
- THEM ON US
- THE BUZZ: Nest Contention
- MUSIC BOX: Double Dub and Keyed-up Piano
- IMBIBE: Dramatic Alto Adige
- CREATIVE PEAKS: In-house and Homemade
- GET OUT: Utah State of Mind
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Swashbuckler
All posts tagged "meditation"
GET OUT: Silencing the Storm
How meditation can make you a better mountain athlete. Jackson, WY – Good athletes take care of their physical body, but great athletes sharpen their minds as well. For many, the off-season provides an opportunity to rest...
- Posted November 24, 2015
COSMIC CAFE: Listening is loving
Hearing what others have to say is a gift Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Truly listening to someone with whom we are talking is considered an advanced spiritual skill because it involves being able to quiet your mind....
- Posted August 18, 2015
COSMIC CAFE: I know I should meditate, but I can’t sit still for that long. Any advice?
Q: I know I should meditate, but I can’t sit still for that long. Any advice? A: You’ll be happy to know that there are many varieties of meditation. Some are physically passive and others are physically...
- Posted March 31, 2015
MEDITATION IN THE MOUNTAINS – Finding your heart center
Close your eyes and take three deep breaths. Now take an elevator ride down from your head to your heart. Imagine you can breathe through your heart. This is the foundation of Carol Mann’s heart-centered meditation that...
- Posted February 26, 2013