- Fire in park kills one
- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
All posts tagged "meditation"
COSMIC CAFE: I know I should meditate, but I can’t sit still for that long. Any advice?
Q: I know I should meditate, but I can’t sit still for that long. Any advice? A: You’ll be happy to know that there are many varieties of meditation. Some are physically passive and others are physically...
- Posted March 31, 2015
MEDITATION IN THE MOUNTAINS – Finding your heart center
Close your eyes and take three deep breaths. Now take an elevator ride down from your head to your heart. Imagine you can breathe through your heart. This is the foundation of Carol Mann’s heart-centered meditation that...
- Posted February 26, 2013