- MUSIC BOX: Soul and country coming to the Hole
- FEATURE STORY: For Rent? Forget it! Housing crisis hits home hard
- THE BUZZ: Housing Summit high on hope…low on inventory, funding
- Cosmic Cafe: Ready to let go of trying to fix other people?
- The Foodie File: Putting Up Morels
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 27
- GET OUT: LSR offers indoor and outdoor adventures
- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
All posts tagged "meditation"
COSMIC CAFE: I know I should meditate, but I can’t sit still for that long. Any advice?
Q: I know I should meditate, but I can’t sit still for that long. Any advice? A: You’ll be happy to know that there are many varieties of meditation. Some are physically passive and others are physically...
- Posted March 31, 2015
MEDITATION IN THE MOUNTAINS – Finding your heart center
Close your eyes and take three deep breaths. Now take an elevator ride down from your head to your heart. Imagine you can breathe through your heart. This is the foundation of Carol Mann’s heart-centered meditation that...
- Posted February 26, 2013