- FEATURE: Fish out of Water
- GUEST OPINION: Playing Safe
- MUSIC BOX: Potter Plunges into Pop
- GET OUT: Wimpy Triumph
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Pilsner, Pickups and Potato Chips
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
All posts tagged "meditation"
GET OUT: Silencing the Storm
How meditation can make you a better mountain athlete. Jackson, WY – Good athletes take care of their physical body, but great athletes sharpen their minds as well. For many, the off-season provides an opportunity to rest...
- Posted November 24, 2015
COSMIC CAFE: Listening is loving
Hearing what others have to say is a gift Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Truly listening to someone with whom we are talking is considered an advanced spiritual skill because it involves being able to quiet your mind....
- Posted August 18, 2015
COSMIC CAFE: I know I should meditate, but I can’t sit still for that long. Any advice?
Q: I know I should meditate, but I can’t sit still for that long. Any advice? A: You’ll be happy to know that there are many varieties of meditation. Some are physically passive and others are physically...
- Posted March 31, 2015
MEDITATION IN THE MOUNTAINS – Finding your heart center
Close your eyes and take three deep breaths. Now take an elevator ride down from your head to your heart. Imagine you can breathe through your heart. This is the foundation of Carol Mann’s heart-centered meditation that...
- Posted February 26, 2013