- FEATURE: POINT OF ORDER, General feelings on the session so far
- FEED ME: Hatch has a catch or two
- ART FEATURE: Reviving bygone beauty
- GUEST OPINION: Support bill to embrace science standards
- MOMIX: A dance of illusion
- GET OUT: Bar BC excursion a blast from the past
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: Ugly Valley Boys make beautiful music
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
All posts tagged "Mark Nowlin"
ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
Planet Jackson Hole wraps up its Town of Jackson mayoral coverage with side-by-side comparisons on where candidates Sara Flitner and Mark Nowlin stand when it comes to the valley’s shortage of workforce housing, the Budge hill slide,...
- Posted October 29, 2014
Pulse on Politics: Mayoral maxims
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – As the general election draws closer, Planet Jackson Hole broke fast with candidates for mayor Sara Flitner and Mark Nowlin at Persephone earlier this week. Both had plenty to say on how they view...
- Posted October 1, 2014
PULSE ON POLITICS: Town candidates sound off
PJH: Does the town need to do more to provide sidewalks, pathways and alternate avenues for non-motorized travel? Geneva Chong (mayor): Yes, there is always room for improvement. As areas are developed access should be completed whether...
- Posted July 30, 2014
Pulse On Politics: Town candidates
As a cost-saving move, consolidation makes sense in a lot of ways. It also eliminates redundancy existing in many services provided by a town and county government that are, at times, virtually indistinguishable. Talk has heated up...
- Posted July 16, 2014
eBuzz: Field is set for open council seat; a dozen want to finish Turley’s term
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The application deadline for the vacant seat on the town council has passed. Councilwoman Melissa Turley stepped down officially on January 2 to accept her post to the Board of County Commissioners. Mayor...
- Posted January 4, 2013