- EXIT PLAN: Jeff Daugherty looks back on 7 years in hot seat
- THIS WEEK: December 12-17, 2013
- HIGH ART: Mix’d Media gets Euro
- BOOK REVIEW: In the Shadows of the Tetons
- MUSIC BOX: Dirt Road refuses to get paved
- Winter sched announced at CFA
- Yogis go rogue: New styles, studios give downward dog new meaning
- THIS WEEK: December 4 – 10, 2013
- MUSIC BOX: Music scene ramps up with ski season
- GET OUT: Beat the cold with hot yoga
All posts tagged "live music"
JacksonHoleLive announces summer lineup
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The organizers of Jackson Hole Live, a free outdoor summer concert series held at the base of Snow King, have announced much of their summer concert series kicking off Saturday, June 29 with...
- Posted May 29, 2013
MUSIC BOX: West Africa meets rock ‘n’ roll America
Jackson Hole, WYO – Toubab Krewe first played the Tetons in March of 2006 during what was then called “Last Tram Days” at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, celebrating the final moments of the resort’s original tram that...
- Posted April 2, 2013
REVIEW: Stagecoach Band still fresh
As I pull up to the Stagecoach Bar in Wilson on Sunday night I see the cars parked on the street and my innate fear of crowded bars filled with people who are cooler than me, and...
- Posted March 25, 2013
MUSIC BOX: A triple at the Tavern
MUSIC BOX: A musical feast for St. Patty’s By Aaron Davis Roll up your sleeves and grab a stein of your favorite brew – it’s a green weekend in the Hole. Saturday begins the pre-holiday celebration with...
- Posted March 12, 2013
MUSIC BOX: 10 acts in 7 days
Are you prepared to enter an extremely dense week of shows worthy of spreading one’s self as thin as an East Coast snow base? Ready, set, go… Galactic Yeah, they’ve played the Tetons a lot, but...
- Posted February 19, 2013
MUSIC BOX: Tight lines for Tuna
Originally a spin-off from Jefferson Airplane, Hot Tuna’s career dates back to early 1969 when Rock & Roll Hall of Fame members guitarist/vocalist Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Cassidy decidedly combined acoustic and electric sets to explore traditional...
- Posted February 12, 2013