- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
All posts tagged "Lisa Ehlers"
COLD CASE FILES: JH ’80s Jackson Hole slayings unsolved but not forgotten
PART ONE JACKSON HOLE, WYO – In the early morning hours of June 21, 1984, two WYDOT employees slowed as they approached a roadside pullout in the Hoback Canyon just north of Bondurant. Something out of place...
- Posted November 19, 2013
From murderer to millionaire: Exonerated Troy Willoughby hits payday
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The man once found guilty of murdering Lisa Ehlers of Jackson has received more than a million dollars from the state of Wyoming in settlement of a lawsuit brought by Troy Willoughby who...
- Posted October 18, 2013
PROPS & DISSES 8.21.13
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Murder in the worst degree DISS The botched trial of Troy Willoughby continues to haunt Sublette County prosecutors. The exonerated ex-con filed a federal lawsuit days after he was freed after a...
- Posted August 20, 2013