- GUEST OPINION: The Will for Moose-Wilson
- FEATURE: Letters to the Future
- THE BUZZ: Moose-Wilson Road Hogs
- THEM ON US
- GET OUT: Silencing the Storm
- MUSIC BOX: Resorts Represent, Afroman Returns
- CREATIVE PEAKS: The War on Wild
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Murders Up North, There
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Six Shooters and Ten Pins
- THE FOODIE FILES: The Bad News About Bacon
All posts tagged "Knotty Pine"
MUSIC BOX: Double-bill of legends
John Hiatt & Taj Mahal team up with respective trios Jackson Hole, Wyoming – The onslaught of free outdoor music has dried up. The good news is that mind-blowing indoor show offerings are plentiful this week, including...
- Posted September 8, 2015
MUSIC BOX: Double da funk
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Is Turkuaz with Spiritual Rez the danciest, funkiest double-bill of the winter? Turkuaz is more than a funk band with a horn section. Think more David Byrne meets Sly & The Family...
- Posted February 3, 2015
MUSIC BOX: Meet psych rock up-and-comers New Madrid
CORRECTION: THE PRINT EDITION INCORRECTLY STATED THAT THURSDAY’S MARTIN SEXTON CONCERT IS AT THE CENTER THEATER. THE CORRECT VENUE IS THE PINK GARTER THEATRE. TICKETS HERE: JACKSON, WYO – After stops at South by Southwest and Treefort...
- Posted March 18, 2014
MUSIC BOX: Rap icons De La Soul headline JHSM Party
If you grew up with a trusty jam box like I did, it’s likely that De La Soul flowed from the speakers at some point. Twenty-five years ago, De La Soul’s seminal debut LP, 3 Feet High...
- Posted March 12, 2014