- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
All posts tagged "JH Culinary Confrence"
Celebrated Chef Charlie Trotter Found Dead
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Jackson Hole event last of Trotter’s career The Chicago Tribune reported that chef and philanthropist Charlie Trotter, 54, died today at his Lincoln Park home. On Sunday, Chef Trotter opened the first-ever Jackson...
- Posted November 5, 2013