- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
All posts tagged "jackson hole restaurants"
FEED ME: Escape to Headwaters Lodge
“Like revenge, bad pie is a dish best served cold.” – Derek Stal When Derek and I checked in for the night at Headwaters Lodge and Cabins – the new name for the Flagg Ranch lodge and...
- Posted September 24, 2014
FEED ME: Handle Bar’s summer menu soars
Jackson Hole, Wyo. – Of course a bowl of gazpacho should have a mound of minced watermelon in its center. Nothing says summer like chilled tomato soup, except chilled tomato soup served with a helping of...
- Posted September 4, 2014
FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Anywhere else in this valley, I’d laugh at the pretension of a restaurateur referring to his “cocktail program.” It’s a freaking cocktail menu! But at The Rose, I will forevermore keep a completely...
- Posted August 13, 2014
FEED ME: Take your date to Jenny Lake Lodge
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – It’s no secret my favorite breakfast in the valley is at Jenny Lake Lodge. Their buffalo hash has haunch-sized pieces of meat on top of a bed of perfectly seasoned potatoes. They do...
- Posted July 30, 2014