- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
All posts tagged "jackson hole arts"
Author talks richness of the road
What is it that makes travel so addictive? Is it the promise of new experiences and the opportunity to meet people who are distinctly different than us? Or is it the hope that being pried from our...
- Posted August 20, 2014
CULTURE FRONT: Art safari in Mile High City
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Last weekend, in need of an arts infusion, my friend and I boarded a Frontier flight to Denver. We had 36 hours at our disposal – enough time to take a few bites...
- Posted July 10, 2014
THIS WEEK for June 4 – 10
WEDNESDAY 6.4 Pistol shoot-off Improve your shooting skills in a relaxed small group setting while learning the ins and outs of competing in a pistol match. International Defensive Pistol Match, 6 p.m. at Jackson Hole Gun Club....
- Posted June 3, 2014