- Update on Ebola scare…
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
All posts tagged "hot yoga"
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Higher thinking at hot yoga
I stopped by Shades to scan the selection of day-olds. Lisa was in back so Susie snagged me a muffin. “It’s bran,” I complained indignantly. “I was hoping for orange poppy seed.” “Those sold out,” she explained...
- Posted March 19, 2013