- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
All posts tagged "GTMF"
CLASSICAL NOTES: Violin virtuoso, fantasy and Fantasia
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – This week Grand Teton Music Festival begins its third week of the summer season’s seven-week residency. Thursday’s Chamber Music concert is a feast of delicious virtuoso delights. Duo for Violin and Cello, op....
- Posted July 17, 2014
CLASSICAL NOTES: Music Fest shakes with Harlem Quartet
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – The Grammy Award-winning Harlem Quartet is the featured artist for tonight’s first GTMF Presents concert of the season. Composed of an ensemble of first-place laureates of the Sphinx Competition for Black and Latino...
- Posted July 9, 2014
Jackson Hole Snowboarder Magazine party
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-From an impromptu Justin Timberlake stage appearance to last year’s blow out with Yelawolf, the annual issues of Jackson Hole Snowboarder Magazine are linked to legendary sold-out parties. The event that continues to reinvent itself...
- Posted February 6, 2013
The Met Live HD rolls out the hunks, hotties
Last Saturday, The Metropolitan Opera – in New York City – blasted its production of Don Giovanni on to a HD screen 2100 miles away in Teton Village on a blustery fall day. About 200 opera fans...
- Posted November 4, 2011