- FEATURE: Fish out of Water
- GUEST OPINION: Playing Safe
- MUSIC BOX: Potter Plunges into Pop
- GET OUT: Wimpy Triumph
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Pilsner, Pickups and Potato Chips
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
All posts tagged "grand teton music orchestra"
KEEPIN’ IT CLASSICAL: Passionate nationalism and minimalism
Guest artists bring this week’s GTMF programming to life Family Friendly Concert with Alisa Weilerstein 11:30 a.m., Wednesday at Teton County Library’s Ordway Auditorium. Tickets are free but must be reserved Cello prodigy Alisa Weilerstein is one...
- Posted July 15, 2015
CLASSICAL NOTES: A game of ‘Haydn Seek’
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Each summer Carnegie Hall’s Weill Music Institute brings together 120 of the brightest young players in the country to form the National Youth Orchestra of the United States. On Wednesday, local audiences will...
- Posted July 30, 2014