- COSMIC CAFE: No. 1 Sweetie
- MUSIC BOX: Bright Lights and Sounds
- GET OUT: Adventures on the Mend
- THE BUZZ: Budgeting in a Bust Cycle
- FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
All posts tagged "friends of pathways"
Patrons of the path
Blazing safe pathways for cyclists and pedestrians. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – In the 1970s a movement sprouted in America that attempted to lump motorists and cyclists into one category. Vehicular cycling, spearheaded by John Forester, a Brit...
- Posted September 24, 2014
Give back to the trails on National Trails Day!
Join Friends of Pathways, Bridger-Teton National Forest, and Teton Freedom Riders, and Teton Back Country Horsemen for a morning of trail construction and maintenance in Wilson Canyon. We’ll meet at the base of Snow King at 9am and ride the lifts to the...
- Posted May 30, 2013
Oil those chains and get crankin’, it’s Bike Week!
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Seeing a few more bikes around town than usual lately? It could be a community’s reaction to traffic delays associated with construction at the five-way. Or it could just be a display of this...
- Posted May 29, 2013