- THEM ON US
- Patrons of the path
- GET OUT: Goats and glory
- FEED ME: Escape to Headwaters Lodge
- CULTURE FRONT: ‘Banjostand’ to exude temporary tunes
- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
All posts tagged "friends of pathways"
Patrons of the path
Blazing safe pathways for cyclists and pedestrians. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – In the 1970s a movement sprouted in America that attempted to lump motorists and cyclists into one category. Vehicular cycling, spearheaded by John Forester, a Brit...
- Posted September 24, 2014
Give back to the trails on National Trails Day!
Join Friends of Pathways, Bridger-Teton National Forest, and Teton Freedom Riders, and Teton Back Country Horsemen for a morning of trail construction and maintenance in Wilson Canyon. We’ll meet at the base of Snow King at 9am and ride the lifts to the...
- Posted May 30, 2013
Oil those chains and get crankin’, it’s Bike Week!
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Seeing a few more bikes around town than usual lately? It could be a community’s reaction to traffic delays associated with construction at the five-way. Or it could just be a display of this...
- Posted May 29, 2013