- THE BUZZ: Tenement Tenting
- MUSIC BOX: Wyoming Songwriters Highjacked
- GET OUT: Icy Heat
- GUEST OPINION: Build it for Piper
- THE FOODIE FILES: Taste the Wild Side
- FEATURE: Turning Away from the Ledge
- Grizzly End for 399’s Cub
- Tapia’s Death No Longer Classified Suspicious
- FEATURE: Summer of Jams
- THE BUZZ 2: Priority Pass
All posts tagged "friends of pathways"
Patrons of the path
Blazing safe pathways for cyclists and pedestrians. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – In the 1970s a movement sprouted in America that attempted to lump motorists and cyclists into one category. Vehicular cycling, spearheaded by John Forester, a Brit...
- Posted September 24, 2014
Give back to the trails on National Trails Day!
Join Friends of Pathways, Bridger-Teton National Forest, and Teton Freedom Riders, and Teton Back Country Horsemen for a morning of trail construction and maintenance in Wilson Canyon. We’ll meet at the base of Snow King at 9am and ride the lifts to the...
- Posted May 30, 2013
Oil those chains and get crankin’, it’s Bike Week!
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Seeing a few more bikes around town than usual lately? It could be a community’s reaction to traffic delays associated with construction at the five-way. Or it could just be a display of this...
- Posted May 29, 2013