- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
- CULTURE FRONT: Preserving fleeting messages
All posts tagged "Dancers Workshop"
DW hosts contemporary dance legend. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – “Hello, Mr. Jones? This is the reporter calling from Jackson, Wyoming.” I’d just rung the personal cell phone of esteemed American choreographer Bill T. Jones. A MacArthur Genius,...
- Posted July 8, 2014
CULTURE FRONT: Artists as leaders
JACKSON, WYO – It’s ironic. During the past 15 years, Jackson has been assaulted with the patronizing advice that arts organizations need business minds to lead them. Business execs that took early retirement and absconded to the...
- Posted April 29, 2014
Growing Dance: Dancers’ Workshop nurtures new piece by Gallim, plants inspiration
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – While in Tel Aviv, dancing with the Batsheva Ensemble, Andrea Miller stopped one day on the beach and watched surfers cut through the water, balancing, bending in a complicated dance in the waves. They...
- Posted June 18, 2013
Pilobolus dancer/instructor, Winston Dynamite Brown, coaches the Dancer’s Workshop Junior Repertory Company (JRC) with small choreographed sketches in a Masterclass on Saturday morning. Pilobolus returned to Jackson Hole for workshops and a one-night performance at the Center...
- Posted October 16, 2011