- FEATURE: POINT OF ORDER, General feelings on the session so far
- FEED ME: Hatch has a catch or two
- ART FEATURE: Reviving bygone beauty
- GUEST OPINION: Support bill to embrace science standards
- MOMIX: A dance of illusion
- GET OUT: Bar BC excursion a blast from the past
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: Ugly Valley Boys make beautiful music
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
All posts tagged "Dancers Workshop"
MOMIX: A dance of illusion
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Moses Pendleton wasn’t a dancer. He was an aspiring downhill skier raised on a farm in Vermont, who each year traveled to Mount Hood to train with the Austrian ski team. When he...
- Posted January 27, 2015
DW hosts contemporary dance legend. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – “Hello, Mr. Jones? This is the reporter calling from Jackson, Wyoming.” I’d just rung the personal cell phone of esteemed American choreographer Bill T. Jones. A MacArthur Genius,...
- Posted July 8, 2014
CULTURE FRONT: Artists as leaders
JACKSON, WYO – It’s ironic. During the past 15 years, Jackson has been assaulted with the patronizing advice that arts organizations need business minds to lead them. Business execs that took early retirement and absconded to the...
- Posted April 29, 2014
Growing Dance: Dancers’ Workshop nurtures new piece by Gallim, plants inspiration
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – While in Tel Aviv, dancing with the Batsheva Ensemble, Andrea Miller stopped one day on the beach and watched surfers cut through the water, balancing, bending in a complicated dance in the waves. They...
- Posted June 18, 2013
Pilobolus dancer/instructor, Winston Dynamite Brown, coaches the Dancer’s Workshop Junior Repertory Company (JRC) with small choreographed sketches in a Masterclass on Saturday morning. Pilobolus returned to Jackson Hole for workshops and a one-night performance at the Center...
- Posted October 16, 2011