- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
All posts tagged "Dancers Workshop"
DW hosts contemporary dance legend. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – “Hello, Mr. Jones? This is the reporter calling from Jackson, Wyoming.” I’d just rung the personal cell phone of esteemed American choreographer Bill T. Jones. A MacArthur Genius,...
- Posted July 8, 2014
CULTURE FRONT: Artists as leaders
JACKSON, WYO – It’s ironic. During the past 15 years, Jackson has been assaulted with the patronizing advice that arts organizations need business minds to lead them. Business execs that took early retirement and absconded to the...
- Posted April 29, 2014
Growing Dance: Dancers’ Workshop nurtures new piece by Gallim, plants inspiration
JACKSON HOLE, WYO - While in Tel Aviv, dancing with the Batsheva Ensemble, Andrea Miller stopped one day on the beach and watched surfers cut through the water, balancing, bending in a complicated dance in the waves. They...
- Posted June 18, 2013
Pilobolus dancer/instructor, Winston Dynamite Brown, coaches the Dancer’s Workshop Junior Repertory Company (JRC) with small choreographed sketches in a Masterclass on Saturday morning. Pilobolus returned to Jackson Hole for workshops and a one-night performance at the Center...
- Posted October 16, 2011