- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
All posts tagged "Dance"
MOVE: Big Apple ballet
Renowned dance company returns with myriad offerings Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Years ago, when Noelle Houser, now 17, was a little girl, she watched the New York City Ballet perform the “Nutcracker,” in New York City. Afterward...
- Posted July 21, 2015
MOMIX: A dance of illusion
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Moses Pendleton wasn’t a dancer. He was an aspiring downhill skier raised on a farm in Vermont, who each year traveled to Mount Hood to train with the Austrian ski team. When he...
- Posted January 27, 2015
Dance from the ground up
JACKSON, WYO – Annual show produced entirely by students Ruby Jones was interviewing at her dream school, the London Contemporary Dance School, when the dean asked her what made her special as a dancer. She told of...
- Posted May 6, 2014
CULTURE FRONT: Placing value on every part
JACKSON, WYO – Here’s a Mobius strip thought: How can art teach us about science, which in turn could teach us how to run better art organizations? That is one of the questions I considered during a...
- Posted April 1, 2014