- Update on Ebola scare…
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
All posts tagged "culinary"
Trotter highlights culinary conference
While most cooks in Jackson get their job on the line by working their way up from dishwashing or bussing tables, there is a more formal route. “We founded our culinary program because it was needed. There...
- Posted October 29, 2013