- Jackson, Wyo., gets Jack White
- THE BUZZ: Spreading the love one T-shirt, toothbrush at a time
- PROPS & DISSES
- MUSIC BOX: Upcoming mega music fest is labor of love
- GET OUT: No refuge for nine-minute milers
- Jackson’s wellness underdogs unleashed
- FEED ME! Friendly ghost of restaurant past returns
- WELL THAT HAPPENED: Escaping Neverland
- Photo contest garners stirring moments
- MUSIC BOX: Get weird with Peelander-Z
All posts tagged "coyote"
THEM ON US: 12.24.13
On extreme edge JACKSON HOLE, WYO – French filmmaker Thierry Donard’s Imagine: Life Spent on the Edge will make its U.S. premiere this Friday night at Center for the Arts. Jackson Hole’s Matt Annetts is among the...
- Posted December 23, 2013
GUEST OPINION: Archaic traps need revamping
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – On Nov. 22, two dogs were caught in snare and foothold traps while walking with their owner and caretaker along Fall Creek Road, a popular recreation area. The traps were probably aimed at...
- Posted December 10, 2013
COYOTE UGLY: Wyoming’s legacy of brutality
Part 2 in a series: Wildlife Services was known as Animal Damage Control from 1895 to 1997. Its primary statutory authorities now stem mainly from the 1931 Animal Damage Control Act. In 1995, President Clinton moved the...
- Posted March 19, 2013