- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
All posts tagged "coyote"
THEM ON US: 12.24.13
On extreme edge JACKSON HOLE, WYO – French filmmaker Thierry Donard’s Imagine: Life Spent on the Edge will make its U.S. premiere this Friday night at Center for the Arts. Jackson Hole’s Matt Annetts is among the...
- Posted December 23, 2013
GUEST OPINION: Archaic traps need revamping
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – On Nov. 22, two dogs were caught in snare and foothold traps while walking with their owner and caretaker along Fall Creek Road, a popular recreation area. The traps were probably aimed at...
- Posted December 10, 2013
COYOTE UGLY: Wyoming’s legacy of brutality
Part 2 in a series: Wildlife Services was known as Animal Damage Control from 1895 to 1997. Its primary statutory authorities now stem mainly from the 1931 Animal Damage Control Act. In 1995, President Clinton moved the...
- Posted March 19, 2013