- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
All posts tagged "art review"
HIGH ART: Curtis and Huelsmann emote at ITP
There is really only one thing that can temper the sadness of watching a portrayal of Ian Curtis’ life slip into chaotic blackness – warm cheese and cauliflower soup. This weekend the newest and most alternative art...
- Posted February 26, 2013