- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
All posts tagged "art openings"
THIS WEEK: Oct. 30-Nov.5
Wednesday 10.30 A walk in sin Dress as your favorite deadly sin and indulge in sinful sips and sweets as you hobnob through four contemporary galleries. Seven Deadly Sins Gallery Walk, 5:30 – 6:45 p.m. at Tayloe...
- Posted October 29, 2013
HIGH ART: Music to the eyes
Life in Jackson is full and fast. The poetry of a single beautiful moment in our staggering landscape has been captured by many a photographer, amateur and pro. The power of those ephemeral moments to stun us...
- Posted March 12, 2013