- Jackson Hole, Inc.: Virtual Locality, Hundreds of companies headquarter in the Hole, but who are they?
- MUSIC BOX: Beam up to planet Moonalice
- CULTURE FRONT: Creative madness at Artlab Open Studios
- THE BUZZ: D.C. hears from Western youth, Model UN students invited to participate in Washington
- NATURAL MEDICINE: A natural approach to seasonal sneezes
- GET OUT: PPP solitary style
- COSMIC CAFE: Is the rumor true about what was discovered in the Budge Drive Landslide?
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of April 1
- PROPS & DISSES
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The not-so-subtle insanity of fandom
All posts tagged "Altimara"
HIGH ART: Return of Red Horses
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – In 2007, artist September Vhay was in Seattle when she saw a sculpture of a horse by Deborah Butterfield. Vhay started drawing the sculpture. That loose drawing would lead to a series of...
- Posted December 10, 2013