- FEATURE: Taking Shots, Vaccine debate spikes the Tetons
- CULTURE FRONT: Jackson creative reinvents herself
- GET OUT: Are we skiing or dating?
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: March Radness at the Vill
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: House of Cards our Citizen Kane
- PLANET Picks: March 4-10
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of March 4, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
All posts tagged "Altimara"
HIGH ART: Return of Red Horses
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – In 2007, artist September Vhay was in Seattle when she saw a sculpture of a horse by Deborah Butterfield. Vhay started drawing the sculpture. That loose drawing would lead to a series of...
- Posted December 10, 2013