- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
- Human remains in Cache Creek identified
- From buses to bomb shelters
- MUSIC BOX: Crying ‘Tennessee Tears’ in Jackson Hole
- A bright light goes dim
All posts tagged "Altimara"
HIGH ART: Return of Red Horses
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – In 2007, artist September Vhay was in Seattle when she saw a sculpture of a horse by Deborah Butterfield. Vhay started drawing the sculpture. That loose drawing would lead to a series of...
- Posted December 10, 2013