- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
- CULTURE FRONT: Preserving fleeting messages
All posts tagged "Altimara"
HIGH ART: Return of Red Horses
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – In 2007, artist September Vhay was in Seattle when she saw a sculpture of a horse by Deborah Butterfield. Vhay started drawing the sculpture. That loose drawing would lead to a series of...
- Posted December 10, 2013