- THE BUZZ: Pulse on Politics
- MUSIC BOX: Rhythm of the River Rats
- FEATURE: Make it Pop! summer movie preview
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Painting in the Now
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Strangely Familiar
- GET OUT: A Happy Hellroarin’ Time
- FROM OUR READERS
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Yoga Assana
- GUEST OPINION: The Muddy Depths of Democracy
- MUSIC BOX: Shake-a-Day: Feb. 9
All posts tagged "Albert Einstein"
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island Physics Require Quantum Leap
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Normal people are often intimidated by physics and quantum theory. After all, Albert Einstein’s appearance does not bolster confidence in his ability to discern universal truths. I have decided to provide an explanation...
- Posted November 5, 2013