- Update on Ebola scare…
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
All posts tagged "Albert Einstein"
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island Physics Require Quantum Leap
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Normal people are often intimidated by physics and quantum theory. After all, Albert Einstein’s appearance does not bolster confidence in his ability to discern universal truths. I have decided to provide an explanation...
- Posted November 5, 2013