- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
All posts tagged "Affordable Care Act"
Healing Healthcare: New law is saving lives, sowing doubts
JACKSON, WYO – Julia Heemstra never imagined that the Affordable Care Act would ever get this far. “I’ve been following universal healthcare since it was an idea of Hillary Clinton’s way back when,” said Heemstra, director of...
- Posted April 15, 2014
On Sale: Your Health
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Insuring more people may cut health costs in Cowboy State A WyoFile story by Ron Feemster Sally Watt, the owner of a picture-framing shop in Lander, Wyoming, expected the health insurance she purchased...
- Posted January 7, 2014