- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
All posts tagged "Affordable Care Act"
Healing Healthcare: New law is saving lives, sowing doubts
JACKSON, WYO – Julia Heemstra never imagined that the Affordable Care Act would ever get this far. “I’ve been following universal healthcare since it was an idea of Hillary Clinton’s way back when,” said Heemstra, director of...
- Posted April 15, 2014
On Sale: Your Health
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Insuring more people may cut health costs in Cowboy State A WyoFile story by Ron Feemster Sally Watt, the owner of a picture-framing shop in Lander, Wyoming, expected the health insurance she purchased...
- Posted January 7, 2014