- Preserving Yellowstone
- CULTURE FRONT: Winter art season takes flight
- GET OUT: Desert dose before the snow
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Casualties of Ambition
- PROPS & DISSES
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Chisler 348 death causes outrage
- MUSIC BOX: Days of digital free ride may be over
- THIS WEEK: Nov. 19-25
- Models of Diplomacy
All posts tagged "Affordable Care Act"
Healing Healthcare: New law is saving lives, sowing doubts
JACKSON, WYO – Julia Heemstra never imagined that the Affordable Care Act would ever get this far. “I’ve been following universal healthcare since it was an idea of Hillary Clinton’s way back when,” said Heemstra, director of...
- Posted April 15, 2014
On Sale: Your Health
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Insuring more people may cut health costs in Cowboy State A WyoFile story by Ron Feemster Sally Watt, the owner of a picture-framing shop in Lander, Wyoming, expected the health insurance she purchased...
- Posted January 7, 2014