- Preserving Yellowstone
- CULTURE FRONT: Winter art season takes flight
- GET OUT: Desert dose before the snow
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Casualties of Ambition
- PROPS & DISSES
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Chisler 348 death causes outrage
- MUSIC BOX: Days of digital free ride may be over
- THIS WEEK: Nov. 19-25
- Models of Diplomacy
All posts tagged "1%"
The 1% pay 38% of the taxes: http://ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html That means the 99% pay 62% of taxes. Maybe the 99% should start paying their fair share?
- Posted October 17, 2011