- WELL THAT HAPPENED: Escaping Neverland
- Photo contest garners stirring moments
- MUSIC BOX: Get weird with Peelander-Z
- GET OUT: Motley crews command the desert
- FEATURE STORY: New American Anthem
- Riotous sequel pokes more fun at Jackson life
- FEATURE STORY: The Journey to Jackson
- MUSIC BOX: Sodapop’s Bottomless Well
- FEED ME: World’s best street food is made in Wilson
- GUEST OPINION: Climate Change is my fault
All posts tagged "1%. 99%"
The 1% pay 38% of the taxes: http://ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html That means the 99% pay 62% of taxes. Maybe the 99% should start paying their fair share?
- Posted October 17, 2011