- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Whole Foods in a Hurry Class
Whole Foods in a Hurry Class, 6 to 8 p.m. at CWC Jackson. Join local nutritionist Mary Ryan to learn how prepare more whole and minimally processed foods and sample quick whole food and snack options for a smoother approach to eating well on a daily basis. $55. cwc.edu.