- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
Bring your family or your housemates to this workshop on worm composting and leave with your very own worm bin! Each household will construct and learn to care for a worm bin that will compost vegetable food scraps into high quality worm compost. The workshop consists of an overview of Vermiculture and hands-on worm bin assembly. Adults must accompany children to this workshop.
Workshop presenter, Josh Metten is an experiential educator and permaculturist with a B.S. in Natural Resources Management from Colorado State University.
Pre-register by 12:00 pm September 24