- Update on Ebola scare…
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
Bring your family or your housemates to this workshop on worm composting and leave with your very own worm bin! Each household will construct and learn to care for a worm bin that will compost vegetable food scraps into high quality worm compost. The workshop consists of an overview of Vermiculture and hands-on worm bin assembly. Adults must accompany children to this workshop.
Workshop presenter, Josh Metten is an experiential educator and permaculturist with a B.S. in Natural Resources Management from Colorado State University.
Pre-register by 12:00 pm September 24