- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Bring your family or your housemates to this workshop on worm composting and leave with your very own worm bin! Each household will construct and learn to care for a worm bin that will compost vegetable food scraps into high quality worm compost. The workshop consists of an overview of Vermiculture and hands-on worm bin assembly. Adults must accompany children to this workshop.
Workshop presenter, Josh Metten is an experiential educator and permaculturist with a B.S. in Natural Resources Management from Colorado State University.
Pre-register by 12:00 pm September 24