- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Bring your family or your housemates to this workshop on worm composting and leave with your very own worm bin! Each household will construct and learn to care for a worm bin that will compost vegetable food scraps into high quality worm compost. The workshop consists of an overview of Vermiculture and hands-on worm bin assembly. Adults must accompany children to this workshop.
Workshop presenter, Josh Metten is an experiential educator and permaculturist with a B.S. in Natural Resources Management from Colorado State University.
Pre-register by 12:00 pm September 24