- THEM ON US
- Patrons of the path
- GET OUT: Goats and glory
- FEED ME: Escape to Headwaters Lodge
- CULTURE FRONT: ‘Banjostand’ to exude temporary tunes
- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
Bring your family or your housemates to this workshop on worm composting and leave with your very own worm bin! Each household will construct and learn to care for a worm bin that will compost vegetable food scraps into high quality worm compost. The workshop consists of an overview of Vermiculture and hands-on worm bin assembly. Adults must accompany children to this workshop.
Workshop presenter, Josh Metten is an experiential educator and permaculturist with a B.S. in Natural Resources Management from Colorado State University.
Pre-register by 12:00 pm September 24