- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
Teton Photography Group Meeting
The next meeting of the Teton Photography Group is Monday, August 18 at 6 PM in the Conference Room of the Art Association of Jackson Hole (238 S. Glenwood.) Local commercial photographer and educator, Aaron Linsdau, will discus “Getting the color right – white balance and monitor calibration.” Understanding color, tint, and white balance are essential skills for photographers wanting to portray realistic or artistic effects in their images.