- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Teton Freedom Riders Pass Bash
We the Teton Freedom Riders are hosting another Pass Bash, sponsored by Hoback Sports andThe Stagecoach Bar and Grill. Please help us out by appropriately advertising the following information:
Who: Cross-county Cyclists, Freeriders, and Downhillers
What: Mountain bike gathering on Teton Pass!
When: Saturday, August 2nd
Where: Stagecoach Bar & Grill
Time: 11:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.
Sponsors: Hoback Sports and The Stagecoach Bar & Grill
Notes: Teton Freedom Riders and Hoback Sports will have tents set up at The Stagecoach Bar & Grill. We will be running shuttles to both the north and south sides of Teton Pass delivering mountain bikers to any trailhead they desire. Teton Pass is home to one of America’s best networks of public gravity and cross-country mountain bike trails.
If you are not familiar with this trail system, this is a great opportunity to hook-up with some folks that can show you the way! The Stagecoach Bar will be running happy hour specials from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM!
Teton Freedom Riders