- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
Teton Freedom Riders Pass Bash
We the Teton Freedom Riders are hosting another Pass Bash, sponsored by Hoback Sports andThe Stagecoach Bar and Grill. Please help us out by appropriately advertising the following information:
Who: Cross-county Cyclists, Freeriders, and Downhillers
What: Mountain bike gathering on Teton Pass!
When: Saturday, August 2nd
Where: Stagecoach Bar & Grill
Time: 11:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.
Sponsors: Hoback Sports and The Stagecoach Bar & Grill
Notes: Teton Freedom Riders and Hoback Sports will have tents set up at The Stagecoach Bar & Grill. We will be running shuttles to both the north and south sides of Teton Pass delivering mountain bikers to any trailhead they desire. Teton Pass is home to one of America’s best networks of public gravity and cross-country mountain bike trails.
If you are not familiar with this trail system, this is a great opportunity to hook-up with some folks that can show you the way! The Stagecoach Bar will be running happy hour specials from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM!
Teton Freedom Riders