- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Taste Education hosted by Slow Food
Taste Education, 6:30 p.m. at Persephone Bakery. Join us for the first evening in a series of Taste Education events. Hosted by Slow Food in the Tetons, we will gather after hours at Persephone Bakery to enjoy a menu prepared by Chef Jarrett Schwartz which features Lockhart Cattle Company Beef and Larks Meadow Farms cheeses. Certified Wine Specialist, Wendy Nadler will be curating wines from Jackson Whole Grocer. $40. tetonslowfood.org.