- Update on Ebola scare…
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
Spiritual Care Volunteer Training
Spiritual Care Volunteers offer compassionate and nurturing care to the patients, residents, and families of SJMC. they make themselves available to listen, understand, encourage, and support.
Boardroom of St. John’s Medical Center.
To visit about this opportunity and to register please contact Terri Hayden at 739-7541 or email [email protected].