- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Spiritual Care Volunteer Training
Spiritual Care Volunteers offer compassionate and nurturing care to the patients, residents, and families of SJMC. they make themselves available to listen, understand, encourage, and support.
Boardroom of St. John’s Medical Center.
To visit about this opportunity and to register please contact Terri Hayden at 739-7541 or email [email protected].