- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Spiritual Care Volunteer Training
Spiritual Care Volunteers offer compassionate and nurturing care to the patients, residents, and families of SJMC. they make themselves available to listen, understand, encourage, and support.
Boardroom of St. John’s Medical Center.
To visit about this opportunity and to register please contact Terri Hayden at 739-7541 or email [email protected].